- You may have better luck with 6 days 14 hours ago
- No luck finding more information 3 weeks 1 day ago
- Thanks for replying 8 months 2 days ago
- John and Marina 8 months 2 days ago
- Found It! Zooom Club Waterpark 9 months 2 weeks ago
- Gorgeous! 9 months 3 weeks ago
- I love your writing so much! 10 months 3 weeks ago
- Matthew and Susan 1 year 2 weeks ago
- Hmmm . . . I somewhat agree, 1 year 1 month ago
- Matthew and Susan 1 year 1 month ago
Please note that these listings come from newsfeeds from the web, and are not content created by or endorsed by Seatails. Seatails takes no responsibility for images or opinions expressed in this section.
Ida Rentoul Outhwaite
A fairy ring is a naturally occurring ring of mushrooms. They are also known as pixie’s rings, faerie circles, or elf circles. The English believed that fairy rings were where fairies came to dance and celebrate, the mushrooms of the rings were used as stools for the fairies to recuperate during the evenings festivities. (OP)
I still wish I was a mermaid.