- You may have better luck with 6 months 1 week ago
- No luck finding more information 6 months 4 weeks ago
- Thanks for replying 1 year 2 months ago
- John and Marina 1 year 2 months ago
- Found It! Zooom Club Waterpark 1 year 3 months ago
- Gorgeous! 1 year 3 months ago
- I love your writing so much! 1 year 4 months ago
- Matthew and Susan 1 year 6 months ago
- Hmmm . . . I somewhat agree, 1 year 7 months ago
- Matthew and Susan 1 year 8 months ago
Please note that these listings come from newsfeeds from the web, and are not content created by or endorsed by Seatails. Seatails takes no responsibility for images or opinions expressed in this section.
♔ MYTHS, LEGENDS AND FOLKLORE » F I N F O L K
It is not love, nor bloodlust that drives her to the surface, adorned in silver. She herself is a master of disguise and of self preservation; vain beyond belief and determined in every way to keep her youth lest her brothers claim it as their own. Be wary. She may be closer than you think.
"In the 1960s, there was no Ariel. We had living mermaids who greeted you from the rocks of the Submarine Voyage lagoon at Disneyland in Anaheim. If you were lucky, one would swim over with her big fin and wave through a porthole."
Disney real mermaids-1960’s
Psyche steering the barque of love - John George Naish
The Water Nymph’s Hymn to the rising moon, John George Naish
Margaret W. Tarrant (1888-1959) - Fairies Midst Sweet Peas